Asterisks (*) denote equal contribution. In mathematics, authors are ordered alphabetically by last name, not by relative contribution to the work.
- Jackson Petty, Michael Wilson & Robert Frank. Do Language Models Learn Position-Role Mappings? [arXiv] [presentation]
- Jackson Petty & Robert Frank. Transformers Generalize Linearly. [arXiv]
- Leonardo Di Giosa, Jahangir Habib, Jack Hirsch, Lea Kenigsberg, Kevin Li, Dylanger Pittman, Jackson Petty, Christopher Xue & Weitao Zhu. Optimal monohedral tilings of hyperbolic surfaces. [arXiv]
- Jack Hirsch, Kevin Li, Jackson Petty & Christopher Xue (2021). The Optimal Double Bubble for Density $r^p$. Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Mathematics Journal: Vol. 22: Iss. 2, Article 4. [arXiv] [RHUMJ]
- Jack Hirsch, Kevin Li, Jackson Petty & Christopher Xue (2021). Certain hyperbolic regular polygonal tiles are isoperimetric. Geometriae Dedicata. 214, 65–77. [arXiv] [Geometriae Dedicata]
- Robert Frank* & Jackson Petty* (2020). Sequence to sequence networks learn the meaning of reflexive anaphora. Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Computational Models of Reference, Anaphora and Coreference. Barcelona, Spain. ACL, 154–164. [arXiv] [ACL] [presentation]